christmas greetings KathrynP - Thu, 17 Dec 11:31
christmas greetings Madge - Thu, 17 Dec 12:38
christmas greetings Brian & Elaine - Sat, 19 Dec 00:05
christmas greetings joanna - Wed, 23 Dec 18:57
christmas greetings William - Fri, 25 Dec 10:00
christmas greetings Lisa58 - Fri, 1 Jan 14:28

christmas greetings Date: Thu, 17 Dec 11:31
Author: Custom IconKathrynP Location: South Cumbria Profile
Hope all Oggies will have a peaceful and happy time at Christmas. Haven't been on here much as we have had a very busy year. Luckily, allthough we had an awful lot of rain it stayed outside the house, unlike so many others in Cumbria. The main road into and out of our bit of Cumbria was constantly impassable and one friend had to stay overnight in a pub (which - in a pervase way she enjoyed) and two others had to abandon cars.
So - remembering Oggies past and present - wishing you all well and sending best wishes for Christmas and for 2016.

christmas greetings Date: Thu, 17 Dec 12:38
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Lovely to hear from you Kathryn but sorry to learn about the flooding in beautiful Cumbria. My son Kevin in Ulverston was OK but couldn't get to work in Kendal. I hope you and Alan have a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and I extend those good wishes to all OGGies everywhere. None of us visit OGG much these days as social media has taken over but I am sure that, like me, we remember old friends and think of the happy, chatty times we have had here, emoticon

christmas greetings Date: Sat, 19 Dec 00:05
Author: Default User IconBrian & Elaine Location: Nanango, Queensland, Australia Profile
Oh yes Madge - those 'good-old-days' around 15 years ago I remember well. When Sir Impy and Madame Butterfly were in their hey day. There were some memorable postings at the time which I fortunately archived - they've been safely tucked away for all these years but old age has disabled parts of my memory and the small detail of just where I've stored them has deserted me. Maybe I'll stumble on them again some time but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, a merry Christmas to all current and future Oggies and I'd like to wish you all a happy and peaceful 2016 - although with the present international political atmosphere I'm a bit concerned.

christmas greetings Date: Wed, 23 Dec 18:57
Author: Custom Iconjoanna Location: Cornwall Profile
Happy Christmas to everyone who still visits this site. And all the best for 2016.

christmas greetings Date: Fri, 25 Dec 10:00
Author: Default User IconWilliam Location: S W Devon Profile
Merry Christmas and a happy peaceful new year everybody.

christmas greetings Date: Fri, 1 Jan 14:28
Author: Custom IconLisa58 Location: Pennsylvania Profile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Oggies. I also don't have a chance to come to Ogg very often and I also miss the good old days! I am on Facebook (Lisa Lindquist) if anyone would like to find me. Wishing everyone a peaceful and healthy 2016! emoticon

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat