long time Myra - Sun, 1 Mar 20:30
long time Madge - Mon, 2 Mar 05:46
long time Myra - Mon, 2 Mar 08:46
long time Liz - Mon, 2 Mar 13:23
long time Impy - Mon, 2 Mar 14:29
long time Dee - Mon, 2 Mar 18:24

long time Date: Sun, 1 Mar 20:30
Author: Custom IconMyra Location: New Zealand Profile
Hi folks. Long time since I was on site, new computer, complications etc.. lost all my internet history, and seem to be only able to sign on as guest,

I added couple of pics to album. Meesha my cat came to me as 10 year old, never left her one owner and was terrified of me and her new enviroemnet. Hated other cats.

Now at 16 as my house cat, she is my greatest friend. When Donald the possibly stray cat, arrived she wanted nothing to do with him. But he refused to confront her and did everything to show he would not hurt her.

Eventually bounderies were set in cat language emoticon

He loves her.. and she accepted him. They will sleep on the steps in the sun, but he lives in my laundry with its own cat door entrance and never comes in the house.

long time Date: Mon, 2 Mar 05:46
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Hello Myra, nice to see you and your cats in the garden again. OGG is very quiet these days, Facebook and Tweets having taken over the worldemoticon

long time Date: Mon, 2 Mar 08:46
Author: Custom IconMyra Location: New Zealand Profile
Is that where everyone has gone, Madge? Wow, I'm behind the times. I have friends older than myself who have deserted into cyber space.. emoticon

long time Date: Mon, 2 Mar 13:23
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
Lovely to hear about your cats Myra. It certainly is quiet on here nowadays which is a pity as it was nice to come on and have a chat with our OGG friends. As Madge says most of them have gone to twitter or facebook. emoticon emoticon

long time Date: Mon, 2 Mar 14:29
Author: Custom IconImpy Location: Garden of England Profile
Hello Myra, nice to see you back in the garden emoticon

long time Date: Mon, 2 Mar 18:24
Author: Custom IconDee Location: Mid Suffolk Profile
Hello Myra ... Nice to see you on Ogg.

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat