remember me Dee - Thu, 6 Nov 16:16
remember me Gill - Thu, 6 Nov 22:43
remember me Jill ont - Fri, 7 Nov 02:45
remember me Lisa58 - Fri, 7 Nov 05:44
remember me Madge - Fri, 7 Nov 19:53
remember me joanna - Thu, 13 Nov 22:54

remember me Date: Tue, 4 Nov 17:51
Author: Default User Icongill Location: ontario Profile
I have not been here for so long i can only get in a a guest. Forgotten my password etc. After the horrors of Chemo last year and the resulting major bout of Pneumonia I finally got my strength back. Sadly my husband Bill collapsed one morning in the shower . The paramedics got him back with the defibrillator thing but he had been gone too long and after he came too days later it was obvious he had suffered brain damage. He could not even swallow anymore and had to be fed through his nose which was so terrible to see. He was in a hospital about 40 miles away and then he got returned to our city hospital. So two and a half weeks after his collapse he died. I found I could not stand being in this house any longer and hated the loneliness I decided to sell and rent an apartment in the city where my daughter live. I am moving in about 2 weeks. It is hectic trying to pack by myself and it is not helped by a pill I must take for the B cancer . It make my joints and muscles very painful apart from the fact I also have arthritis as well. Looking forward to the move. getting a bigger apt than i need so I have room to continue my art. I have done about 4 pieces this year and is what has kept me going. Hopefully when I have moved I will be able to check in more often if I can figure out the password and user name thing. Sorry for such a depressing post.

remember me Date: Tue, 4 Nov 17:53
Sorry I should have written Jill so as not to be confused with Gill in NZ

remember me Date: Tue, 4 Nov 20:13
Author: Custom IconImpy Location: Garden of England Profile
I am so very sorry to read your message, my sincere condolences to you and hope that you feel more settled in your new home.

I have to say I was confused with the name Gill and your location as Ontario, then I thought is this Jill ont, who liked her garden, birds and mosaics?

remember me Date: Tue, 4 Nov 20:39
Thanks Impy yes it is Jill Ont . My mind has been so full of other things that why I forgot. I shall miss my garden but I really can no longer look after it Just keep up with my mosaics now

remember me Date: Thu, 6 Nov 01:37
Author: Custom IconLisa58 Location: Pennsylvania Profile
Jill~ I certainly do remember you, and your beautiful mozaics! I am so sorry about your husband. That is such a tragedy and I offer you my sincere condolences. I think I would have done the same thing, i.e.; move out of the large home and move into something smaller and closer to family. Life changes and we have to change with it. You are so strong. Keep posting here on OGG- more of us are likely to remember you (Jill Ont) and will certainly enjoy chatting with you once again. I check in here about once a week. Lisa58 from Northeast Pennsylvania. emoticon

remember me Date: Thu, 6 Nov 16:16
Author: Custom IconDee Location: Mid Suffolk Profile
Hello 'Jill' I was thinking about you not too long ago, remembering your mosaics/art. I do hope when you have settled in your new surroundings, you will post pictures of your mosaics. Sending good wishes for your return to health and condolences for your sad loss.

remember me Date: Thu, 6 Nov 22:43
Author: Custom IconGill Location: Russell, NZ Profile
Hello Jill, Nice to see you hear again although we do keep in touch via fbk emoticon emoticon

remember me Date: Fri, 7 Nov 02:45
Author: Default User IconJill ont Location: Ontario Canada Profile
Thank you for all your kind words. I feel so bad not being on much but things were so over powering. I have done some mosaics this year and they are what kept me going ,so glad there was something to distract me. I will dig out the pics and post them .

remember me Date: Fri, 7 Nov 05:44
Author: Custom IconLisa58 Location: Pennsylvania Profile
Gill- are you on Facebook? Please send me a message through OGG so we can connect. I am on Facebook with Psilo. Any other OGGies also on Facebook, send me a message. Let's keep in touch.

remember me Date: Fri, 7 Nov 19:53
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Good to hear from you Gill and I hope you will soon be able to post pics of your beautiful mosaics which we all so much enjoy. emoticon

remember me Date: Thu, 13 Nov 22:54
Author: Custom Iconjoanna Location: Cornwall Profile
Dear Jill, what a difficult and testing time you have had. You must be a very strong woman to go through it all. Sending you healing, love and hope. Joanna xx

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat