Hello Madge - Mon, 11 Aug 08:31
Hello Lisa58 - Mon, 11 Aug 15:22
Hello Heather - Wed, 13 Aug 09:20
Hello Seattle Babs - Mon, 18 Aug 02:56
Hello Heather - Thu, 16 Oct 09:47
Hello Madge - Fri, 7 Nov 19:57

Hello Date: Sat, 9 Aug 04:28
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Profile
Hi fellow Oggies. Sorry I haven't been by for a wee while. Time just slips away.

How is everybody? I hope you're all well. Tell me what you've been up to lately.

Hello Date: Mon, 11 Aug 08:31
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Hi Heather! We have been having a heat wave, which hasn't been very good for either gardens or gardeners!

Hello Date: Mon, 11 Aug 15:22
Author: Custom IconLisa58 Location: Pennsylvania Profile
Hi Heather~ It's a very hot summer here in Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA. I try to water my garden early in the morning, then run back into the air conditioned house to do chores, etc for the day. The nicest plant in my garden right now actually isn't in bloom yet, if you call it a bloom. I grow Sedum 'Autumn Joy' and it is a Fall performing perennial. In spring, it looks like mini-cabbages are coming out of the ground. By now, it has grown to over a foot tall with large palm-sized heads. All is green but is working its' way to a bronzy-red come Fall. It's a great plant, quite hardy, and easy to care for.

Hello Date: Wed, 13 Aug 09:20
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Profile
Autumn is such a pretty season. Nature's wonderful rich palette ablaze with colour.
We're on the fringe of Spring so are starting to be treated with Spring bulbs and a few trees with blossom.

Hello Date: Mon, 18 Aug 02:56
Author: Custom IconSeattle Babs Location: Seattle, WA USA Profile
Hello Heather,

Good to see your posting. It has been awhile since I've been here. Our summer has also been hot and dry. Nice for Seattle. No complaints. Garden is doing great, but the lawn looks brown.

Hello Date: Thu, 16 Oct 09:47
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: NZ Profile
I'm sorry it's been a while. I think after all these years there are a few of us that can consider ourselves friends X

Hello Date: Fri, 7 Nov 19:57
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Hi Heather, good to see you. How are the cats?

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat