Frosty morning. Madge - Thu, 6 Mar 15:28
Frosty morning. Liz - Thu, 6 Mar 17:40
Frosty morning. Madge - Mon, 10 Mar 15:09
Frosty morning. Liz - Mon, 10 Mar 17:34
Frosty morning. Liz - Thu, 13 Mar 12:37
Frosty morning. Madge - Fri, 14 Mar 00:31

Frosty morning. Date: Sat, 1 Mar 11:21
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
After a lovely white frost earlier it is now a beautiful blue sky with not a cloud to be seen. Hope we do not get any of the snow that has been forecast 'cos it really looks as if Spring/Summer is on its way.

All the spring flowers are looking at their best and giving a lovely bright show in the gardens. emoticon emoticon

Frosty morning. Date: Sun, 2 Mar 09:36
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Yes, I think Spring might have Sprung Ljzemoticon I hope we don't get snow because a thaw would trigger floods again.

Frosty morning. Date: Sun, 2 Mar 13:29
The trouble is Madge we have another horrible wet day here now again. Have to put Spring on hold me thinks!!

Frosty morning. Date: Thu, 6 Mar 15:28
Author: Default User IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
We are supposedly having a heat wave at the weekend Liz so hang on in there!emoticon

Frosty morning. Date: Thu, 6 Mar 17:40
Today has not been very nice this way Madge. Very cloudy dull and some drizzle. Hope you are right about the weekend emoticon

Frosty morning. Date: Mon, 10 Mar 15:09
We had a mini heatwave here Liz, did you?

Frosty morning. Date: Mon, 10 Mar 17:34
It was lovely over the weekend Madge but today is totally different again. Cloudy,windy and cold. We have had the open fire lit to cheer us up. John managed to get out in the garden and have a massive clear up. I wished I could help but, of course, that is out of the question now.

Frosty morning. Date: Thu, 13 Mar 12:37
We have had a couple of monings with dense fog until about 11ish. But then the sun has started to poke through and it has turned out lovely.

It is so nice to have lighter mornings and evenings though. Makes a saving on electricity!!!!!

Frosty morning. Date: Fri, 14 Mar 00:31
I am really sorry that you cannot do any gardening these days Liz but I hope hubby keeps it nice for you. I have a couple of gardeners (husband and wife) once a fortnight to keep mine in order these days and I just do the containersemoticon

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat