December 1st. Sunday Liz - Mon, 2 Dec 11:26
December 1st. Sunday Ali Gooch - Mon, 2 Dec 18:47
December 1st. Sunday Madge - Wed, 4 Dec 15:32
December 1st. Sunday Ali Gooch - Thu, 5 Dec 09:57
December 1st. Sunday Lisa58 - Sat, 7 Dec 13:11
December 1st. Sunday Madge - Thu, 12 Dec 12:39

December 1st. Sunday Date: Sun, 1 Dec 12:37
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
Only just remembered to change the Calendars. Wherever has this year gone too?

I daresay you are all getting geared up for the festivities. We are not into all the decoration bits and pieces. Lights in the window, a decoration on the front door and that will be about it this year.

My health problems for the last two years have not helped but I am slowly getting it back together again.

emoticon emoticon

December 1st. Sunday Date: Sun, 1 Dec 14:56
Author: Custom IconImpy Location: Garden of England Profile
It is hard to believe that it is December I agree, but if the weather was to stay as it is today for the winter I won't complain!

December 1st. Sunday Date: Mon, 2 Dec 09:24
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Glad to hear you are getting better Liz.[F] How is Ali?

I put up 3 fibre optic trees and. my gardeners decorate the patioemoticon

December 1st. Sunday Date: Mon, 2 Dec 11:26
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
Ali is fine Madge thanks. She came visiting on Friday. Quite made my day. It is great to see them as I cannot travel to them yet so it is just wait until they can fit it in with work etc.,
I am still having regular visits to two hospitals and that is about as far as I go at the moment. emoticon

December 1st. Sunday Date: Mon, 2 Dec 18:47
Author: Default User IconAli Gooch Location: United Kingdom Profile
Hi Madge, we are doing well thanks. Mum said to take a look at OGG, cos you had asked after me. Life here in Devon is great, we live in a very rural part of it, right on the edge of Dartmoor, with Exmoor on the other side of us. So good for wildlife and birdwatching, which keeps Andrew very happy! emoticonemoticon

December 1st. Sunday Date: Wed, 4 Dec 15:32
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Nice to hear from you Ali. It seems a long time since we met at Wisley And had those jolily Chat room evenings. Is Andrew still a postman?

December 1st. Sunday Date: Thu, 5 Dec 09:57
Author: Default User IconAli Gooch Location: United Kingdom Profile
Hi Madge, it does seem a long time ago doesn't it! Both Andrew and I work in Morrison's. Andrew on produce and me a mixture of produce and 'plants and flowers'. I give horticultural advise to customers and make up bouquets, which I really enjoy. I would prefer a job that isn't shifts and have more hours. But on saying that I mostly work 3 days a week and have 4 off, so I guess I can't have it all ways! LOL. So life could be worse. How's you? emoticonemoticon

December 1st. Sunday Date: Sat, 7 Dec 13:11
Author: Custom IconLisa58 Location: Pennsylvania Profile
Greetings, Ali! Long time no chat! lol It's wonderful that you live in an area where you can enjoy wildlife and such. And being able to work around plants and offer some hort advice~ lucky you! I get phone calls for hort advice so don't get paid for it! lol Nice to hear from you~ stay well~ Happy Christmas! emoticon Lisa

December 1st. Sunday Date: Thu, 12 Dec 12:39
Author: Default User IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
I'm fine Ali, just getting old and slowing down - not many jaunts these days!emoticon

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat