Home Over the garden gate forum
Back to Forum
 Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting yaddocat - Wed, 23 Oct 13:26
Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Little chook - Thu, 24 Oct 02:05
Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Liz - Thu, 24 Oct 13:02
Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Madge - Fri, 25 Oct 14:32
Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Liz - Fri, 25 Oct 16:52

Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Date: Wed, 23 Oct 13:26
Author: Default User Iconyaddocat Location: NYS USA Profile
I have not been here for a very long time but would like to join up again. I love this place in the world

Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Date: Thu, 24 Oct 02:05
Author: Custom IconLittle chook Location: Australia Profile
Hi yaddocat, I'm glad to see someone else has come in from the cold' so to speak; at the end of 2011 & beginning 2012 I was in hosp for 4 months & I've not been able to catch up yet with any of old friend oggies; I hope they haven't forgotten me; good for you!!!

Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Date: Thu, 24 Oct 13:02
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
The forum has been pretty quiet lately but think that now the darker evenings are drawing in we may get some more on here.

I did put the name of the Toad Lile on the album Lilltle Chook and I agree with you it is certainly a beautiful flower.

Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Date: Fri, 25 Oct 14:32
Author: Default User IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
I think poor old OGG is losing out to Facebookemoticon

Thank u for still being here and the birthday greeting Date: Fri, 25 Oct 16:52
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
I hope it doesn't Madge. A lot of us have been friends here for a very long time and Facebook is just not in the same league as the friendship found on this type of website. We shall have to try harder and keep OGG alive. emoticon emoticon

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat