Home Over the garden gate forum
Back to Forum
 An expensive Scam Madge - Fri, 5 Jul 11:38

An expensive Scam Date: Fri, 5 Jul 11:38
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
I recently ordered online what I understood to be a 'free sample' of naturalcleanse and paid £2.95 postage on my debit card. Shortly after I received the sample (60 pills) I received an invoice for £79.98 indicating that I had ordered a 3 month course of these pills and they deducted £79.98 out of my account for one month! I looked online and found that lot of people had been deceived in this way and wrote to them asking for a refund, saying that I was a pensioner who could ill afford to lose this amount of money for something which I would not order because the one tablet I took made me feel ill.

I have not received a response to any of my 3 emails so I went to my bank who say they receive a lot of complaints about such 'free trials'. They are pursuing it for me and will issue a refund. They also stopped any future possible debits.

Since I ordered and complained this company have changed their website which now gives a clear indication of their intentions, which were not present when I ordered in May:-

http://www.coleanseworks.com/uk/?sid=104&amp;amp;amp;amp;click_id=287804847&amp;amp;amp;amp;affid=180108&amp;amp;amp;amp;c1=370166&amp;amp;amp;amp;c2=&amp;amp;amp;amp;c3=131958416<br />

So be warned and don't be like a silly Madge and get conned by 'free' trials!emoticon emoticon

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat