I've come home Heather - Fri, 14 Jun 22:07
I've come home Nonni - Sat, 15 Jun 23:45
I've come home Heather - Sun, 16 Jun 01:08
I've come home Madge - Wed, 19 Jun 10:05
I've come home melanie - Wed, 26 Jun 08:10
I've come home Heather - Sun, 30 Jun 01:28

I've come home Date: Fri, 14 Jun 09:22
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: Christchurch Profile
Hello all of you lovely Oggies. I've got much more time on my hands now so I've come home to Oggie land. Nice to see you're all here, plus a few new ones from Down Under across the ditch from me. Kiwis and Aussies are family (unless sport is involved).
Our earthquakes have settled down and we are slowly trying to rebuild our city and we're excited about the new things we will have. Dreadful reason to have this new opportunity though but hey we're shaking, rattling and rolling anymore, so that's fantastic. I even got brave and uppacked what ornaments I have left and put them in the china cabinet again. Christchurch people have new features on their cupboards - anything that can tie them shut.
Anyway, we're all good. Nothing to report on the garden front as it's Winter and it's gone to sleep.
Abby and Gemma are the sisters we got after Cleopatra and Holly passed away close together plus we have a foundling, Tessa. Tess is a pedigree seal point siamese that someone offloaded at our golf course. As she wasn't chipped, and no one advertised her as being lost, we kept her. Her not letting go of heartstrings had nothing to do with it emoticon Anyway, say hello. Love to all Heather

I've come home Date: Fri, 14 Jun 13:16
Author: Custom IconLiz Location: Hants/Berks border Profile
It is great to see you back with us Heather. Also pleased to hear you have a new collection of pets. Please show us some pictures of them.

Glad you are getting the house back in order, there is nothing like having your personal bits and pieces on show. emoticon emoticon emoticon

I've come home Date: Fri, 14 Jun 19:53
Author: Custom IconImpy Location: Garden of England Profile
Hello Heather, welcome back emoticon Pleased to hear that all is well in N.Z. and things are improving.

I've come home Date: Fri, 14 Jun 22:07
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: Christchurch Profile
Thank you Irene & Liz. We've lost both of our Cathedrals - well what's left of them is still there but their futures are uncertain. A lot of our stone churches fell down but the old wooden ones are standing and usable because wood flexes. That's why our home faired better than some of my nbeigh bours' ones that are clad in bricks. We're getting there.
I'll sort some photos of our girlies. You knew Abby and Gemma as babies but they're middle aged now (aren't we all?)

I've come home Date: Sat, 15 Jun 23:45
Author: Custom IconNonni Location: The Secret Garden Profile
Nice to see you back, Heather. emoticon

I've come home Date: Sun, 16 Jun 01:08
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: NZ Profile
Thank you Nonni. I've been made to feel welcome and I'll sort out some photos of Abby, Gemma and Tessa.

I've come home Date: Wed, 19 Jun 10:05
Author: Custom IconMadge Location: Hertfordshire UK Profile
Welcome back Heather and petsemoticon

I've come home Date: Wed, 26 Jun 08:10
Author: Default User Iconmelanie Location: Maldon Profile
Nice to see you back, Lauren spend a month in New Zealand last year and loved it out there .

I've come home Date: Sun, 30 Jun 01:28
Author: Custom IconHeather Location: NZ Profile
That's lovely Melanie. Where was she? Did she get down to Christchurch? (Not that we have much standing just now) but we are seeing progress

Back to Forum

Home   Album   Cottage   Garden   Wildlife   Play area   Market   Forum   Chat